Train2Target Training Scheme
Our intersectoral training programme provides 15 talented ESRs with top-class scientific and professional training in all scientific and non-scientific aspects related to the drug discovery process.
Key Training Objectives:
- Developing scientific expertise in the different research areas addressed (individual research projects)
- Acquiring complementary technology skills required to execute the research in the lab (PhD programmes)
- Advancing generic and personal skills (throughout)
- Gaining additional insight into bacterial pathogens and infection, antibacterial resistance and the drug discov-ery and development process (scientific training)
- Acquiring transferable skills that are critical for the pharmaceutical / biotechnology companies (transferable skills training)